woensdag 28 oktober 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Create a Smile Challenges!

Hi there and welcome to a new Create a Smile Challenge! Have you been waiting for this challenge to start? I always love them! Every two weeks there is a new challenge on which you can enter, moodboard or sketches, today we are working with a gorgeous moodboard in fall colours! I got inspired to make this cute card with the Cart Full of Treasures stamp set!


You can enter this challenge world wide and have a chance at winning a € 25 gift certificate to spend at Create a Smile stamps! For those of you who don't own a Create a Smile stamp set yet, you can use one of the freebies that are up on their site!


I started my card with a white card base and added a fun Stitched frame with dimensionals after blending a fun background behind where the windows would be. I used Squeezed Lemonade and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide ink from Ranger for this. I added some drops to my background with the Plum Pudding Crystal Drops from Nuvo. 


I then stamped, fussycutted and coloured the fun images from the Cart Full of Treasures stamp set. I just love the cute koala's in this set! I kept them in the colours from the moodboard, added the text 'We are Moving and then added the adorable images with dimensionals on to my card! 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuke kaart Linda. Schattig zijn de beertjes. Mooie zonnige achtergrond, ik word er helemaal vrolijk van.
    Groetjes, Annerieke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super leuke kaart Linda.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Zo ziet een verhuizing er heel relaxed uit! Wat een enige kaart voor een nieuw huis.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen