maandag 19 oktober 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Merakicraftober Release Day!

Hi everyone! Today I'm so excited to share more Merakicraftober fun! This month is just a huge party at Crafty Meraki!! Yes, you are reading this correctly, we are having one more release day today!! Let me introduce you to the Crafty Meraki You Are My Sunshine Die! How amazing is this!!


I created a fun card to show you all this new slimline die! I started with a slimline card base and then added a gorgeous front that I diecutted with this amazing new die! I blended white cardstock with Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. 


I added a piece of vellum just behind the diecutted front. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured the amazing images from the Heffy Doodle Super Dudes stamp set. I added them on to this amazing slimline card using dimensionals! At the bottom of my card I added a City Block (diecutted with the My Favorite Things Die), to make the scene more interesting! Make sure to check out all the new products of this release at Crafty Meraki!!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


7 opmerkingen: