donderdag 15 oktober 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: SugarPea Designs Hey Fall Card!

Hey there crafters! Today I'm over at the SugarPea Designs blog with a fun new fall card! I love the latest fall release, have you seen it coming by? My favorite stamp set from this release is the Hey Fall stamp set for sure, just love these fun critters!


I created a gorgeous CAS, which means Clean and Simple, card for today with this amazing stamp set. I started with a white card base and then added a front panel, which is slighty smaller at the edges. I diecutted a centerpiece from my panel using the Birch Forest SugarCuts. These trees are so much fun! 


I blended a background on my card base, just behind the window that I created on my front panel, using blue ink colours. I then stamped the text 'You're so Kind!' from the stamp set just underneath and added the adorable critters that I stamped, diecutted and coloured with Copic Markers. I then added my panel with dimensionals on to my card base, just to create some depth between the trees and my card base!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


11 opmerkingen: