dinsdag 27 oktober 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey Interactive Card!

Hi there crafters! Today I'd like to share a fun card I created with the amazing products from Lawn Fawn! I just love their interactive dies! For this card I used the stamp set Ahoy, Matey! and the interactive dies Magic Iris and the Magic Iris Camera add-on! Don't you just like how you can switch the camera on and off?


I started this card with a card base in A2 size (which is approximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"), created from Mermaid cardstock. I then added a layer that I diecutted with a Stitched Rectangle die and blended in different blue colours using Ranger Distress Oxide ink and a blending tool. I then started working on the camera, the interactive part behind the camera and all the fun images from the Ahoy, Matey! stamp set!


I used white cardstock to diecut the camera from and blended it in a lime green colour. I then added  piece of patterned paper in yellow with woodgrain from Lawn Fawn. I added a piece of sand at the bottom of the camera, mimicking a beach scene for this fun pirate crew!


I created a camera lens which you can open, using the interactive dies, so much fun when you see it working! Just switch the handle on the right of the card, and the lens will open to show a fun scene behind! I added all the fun images from the stamp set after stampin, diecutting and colouring them with Copic Markers. To finish this fun card with, I added the text Ahoy, which I diecutted with the Oliver's Stitched ABC's dies!

 
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


20 opmerkingen:

  1. A fabulous card. I struggle with kids ideas but this is great
    Claire

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks so much Claire! There are so many different sort of cards, just create what you love! Crafty hugs Linda

      Verwijderen
  2. wat een mooi kaartje met de schattige stoere piraatjes leuk met de fototoestelmal waarin het bootje is te zien leuke andere details heb je gebruikt
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, wat gaaf dit fototoestel met de kleurrijke piraatjes!
    Groetjes, Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een schattige piraatjes, Linda! Leuke vrolijke kaart!
    Groetjes
    Jantine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een gaaf kaartje met het fototoestel en de leuke piraatjes.
    Fijne dag, groetjes Doris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Heel gaaf kaartje, zoveel leuks om te bekijken en zulke mooie kleurtjes die je gebruikte!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat ontzettend gaaf gedaan, LindA!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow, wat mooi weer.
    Super gave kaart.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hele leuke en vrolijke interactieve kaart. Dat fototoestel is echt gaaf.
    Groetjes, Wies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wat ontzettend leuk met die camera! Supergeinige kaart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen