zondag 25 oktober 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Crafty Meraki Twinkle Slimline Card!

Hi everyone! Welcome today at a new Stampin with Liz Design blog post! Today I'm sharing another slimline card that I created with the Twinkle Slimline die from Crafty Meraki! During Merakicraftober a huge release happened, with loads of amazing slimline dies and gorgeous stamp sets! Make sure to chekc the Crafty Meraki shop for more information! For this card I used the fun Absotoothly Awesome stamp set from Heffy Doodle!


I started this card with a white slimline card base and then diecutted a panel with the amazing Twinkle slimline die! This die is just so much fun! I blended my front panel in different colours of purple, using Ranger Distress Oxide ink and a blending tool. I added some clouds at the bottom to finish this fun sky scene with!


I then stamped the fun text from the stamp set at the bottom and stamped all the fun fairy images, diecutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added them on to my card using dimensionals! Maybe I'll see all of your gorgeous creations with these amazing slimline dies soon? I hope so!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


20 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable. Love the slimline design
    Claire

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel erg leuk Linda.
    Groetjes Nicolette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Weer een top kaart Linda.
    Zo leuk met de engeltjes.
    Mooie achtergrond.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wat een mooie lieve kaart heb je weer gemaakt Linda

    gr karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuke kaart met de tandenfeetjes!
    Groetjes, Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wat een lief kaartje met de schattige feetjes mooie achtergrond heb je erbij gemaakt
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Die achtergrond is wel echt leuk zeg! Je hebt hem ook een leuk kleurtje gegeven. Super schattig kaartje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen