vrijdag 16 oktober 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: CAS on Friday Challenges!

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a new, fun and super adorable card for the new CAS on Friday Challenge! The theme for this challenge is plaid! I created this cute card with the Clearly Besotted stamp set Love Story!


I started my card with a white card base and added a front panel which I diecutted with a Stitched Postage die on which I added a piece of pink cardstock. I diecutted a heart in the middle. Because this challenge is all about Plaid, I added some white lines with a gel marker on my design paper, to create a Plaid look!


I then added this paper with dimensionals on to my front panel and stamped, fussy cutted and coloured the fun images from the Love Story stamp set with Copic Markers. I added them on to my card, aren't these the cutest? I then used the text "Just Sitting here Thinking of You", which came from the stamp set Sitting Here Thinking from Clearly Besotted Stamps.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


8 opmerkingen: