woensdag 7 oktober 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Sugarpea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!

Hi everyone! It's time for a new Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs! I hope loads of you will play along of course, would love to see your creations! I created this fun slimline card with the Bewitched stamp set. Aren't these witches cute?

You can enter this challenge worldwide and have a change on winning a $ 50 gift certificate! The more times you enter, the better chance you have! You can pick the sketch, or mix them both! I choose t0 use the sketch as well as the moodboard this time! 


I choose a slimline card base for my card for today. I masked a rectangle to blend a fun background within. I started with the stars, which I masked as well and blended them with a soft grey tone. I then started working on the background using the Outdoor Builder Stencil and different purple Distress Oxide ink colours from Ranger. 


I added some purple ink splatters on my background to make it a bit more interesting and then stamped the fun text 'I'm under Your Spell' just underneath my rectangle. Then I stamped these adorable witches, love them! I diecutted them before colouring them wih Copic Markers and adding them on to my card using dimensionals!




Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

7 opmerkingen: