donderdag 29 december 2022

MFT Stamps - School is Cool Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a fun CAS card with you all! CAS stands for Clean and Simple, I just love it! I used the amazing stamp set School is Cool from MFT Stamps!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, which I diecutted white cardstock for with a die from the Stitched Rectangles Stax. I then blended a circle on the background, using different colours of blue ink and added white ink splatters to this part. 

I then stamped the fun sentiment from the set on the bottom of my panel. Then I stamped all the fun images from the School is Cool stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers before adding them on to my card. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten