dinsdag 13 december 2022

MFT- December Release Day!

Hi there crafters! The wait is finally overthe new My Favorite Things November release is now available! Today the Design Team is sharing one more time some amazing inspiration with the new products! Sharing another fun card today created with the amazing Pawsitive Vibes stamp set.

I shared a CAS (Clean And Simple) card with you guys yesterday, sharing one more today! I love how simple a card can be, just let the amazing images speak! I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun black and white stroke at the side. I then added a front panel, diecutted from white cardstock with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics. 

Can't say it enough, love the Wonky Stitched borders! I then blended a fun background on this piece, using a grass and cloud stencil and Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured the cute puppy's from the stamp set and added them to my card. I stamped the fun sentiment from the stamp set just underneath my grass to finish with!



Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Happy shopping! Make sure to check all the amazing inspiration from the MFT Design Team!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten