vrijdag 16 december 2022

Create a Smile - Weihnachtsstern Card!

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a fun Christmas card, created with the amazing Weihnachtsstern stamp set from Create a Smile! I love the red flowers around Christmas time, don't you?!

I started this card with a light kraft card base and then added a fun front panel, diecutted with the Postage Rectangles Die-namics. I love the nice borders this die gives your card! I stamped the gorgeous flowers from the stamp set with Versamark ink and sprinkled the images with white embossing powder. When you heat set this, you get an amazing white textured result. 


I did the same with the image from the small Festive Tree stamp set. I love the sentiments build up in a christmas tree shape! I then coloured the images that I stamped to finish this card with.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten