zondag 11 december 2022

MFT Stamps - December Release Countdown Day 2!

Hi there friends! Just two more days for the new My Favorite Things release to be available! This is such an amazing release! I created a fun mini slimline card using the new Pawsitive Vibes stamp set!

I started this card with a mini slimline card base created from Sno Cone Cardstock. I then added a fun front panel, created from white cardstock, diecutted with the largest die from the Mini Slimline Rectangle Stax Die-namics. 

I stamped all the adorable four-legged friends on my card, using masking tape, so they would all be perfectly aligned. I then masked all the images, and blended a fun background in blue colours. I added some splatters to make it more fun. I then removed all the masking paper and then coloured the images with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment from the stamp set to finish this card with.

Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten