donderdag 8 december 2022

MFT Stamps - December Release Countdown Day 5!

Hi there crafters! Are you all ready for the DecemberRelease Countdown Day 5 at My Favorite Things?  Today the team is sharing some gorgeous inspiration with a few amazing products of this release! Stay tuned for the introduction of more amazing products the next few days! I created an fun new years card for today using the gorgeous new Festive Fireworks stamp set and Solid Numbers Die-namics!

I started this card with a mini slimline card base, created from Sno Cone Cardstock. I then added a black front panel, which I diecutted with the largest die from the Mini Slimline Rectangle Stax. I stamped loads of fun fireworks on this panel, stamped with Versamark ink, sprinkled with gold embossing powder and heat setted with a heat tool.

I then diecutted the numbers, using gold glimmer paper and vellum. These dies come in two sets, the numbers set and the outlined number set. It's so much fun to build these numbers up! I added the sentiment Happy, which comes from the new Banner Day Celebrations stamp set, also a part of this amazing new release!


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten