dinsdag 6 december 2022

Create a Smile - Unfroggetable card!

Hi there crafters! Today I'm sharing a fun card, really reflecting the weather around here right now, lol. I love the holidays coming up, but then bring on spring fast! These cuties don't mind the rain though, sharing a fun slimline card, created with the Unfrogettable stamp set from Create a Smile!


I started this card with a white card base in mini slimline size. I then added a front panel, diecutted with a mini stitched rectangle die, which gives such nice borders! I started stamping the fun images from the stamp set. As I used different layers, I stamped the images I wanted up front first, and then masked these images to start stamping the images I wanted to fall behind the first ones. 

I then masked all the images to start blending a green background, using different colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I then removed all the masking paper, and coloured my clean images. I added the fun sentiment from the set to finish this card with!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten