maandag 19 december 2022

MFT Stamps - Card Kit Countdown Day 1!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the first Countdown day for the new Card Kit at MFT Stamps, tomorrow this amazing release will be available in the MFT store! I'm sharing an adorabe card today, created with the new Mini Messages & More stamp set and Paper Goods Die-namics!

I started this card with a card base in A2 sieze, created from Ripe Raspberry Cardstock. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics, I keep saying it, these borders are just amazing!

I then blended a fun soft pink background on this piece, added a few hearts to my background very subtle, and some white splatters. I stamped the cute small sentiments in a pink colour and then added the adorable little envelop to my background, created with the Paper Goods Die-namics. 


Make sure to check this amazing Card Kit and all the items included at MFT Stamps! Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: