vrijdag 30 december 2022

MFT Stamps - I'm So In Love with You, Still!

Hi everyone! Sharing a super adorable card with you all today! I created this cutie with the amazing stamp set So in Love with You, Still from My Favorite Things! Isn't this set the cutest?!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a diecutted front panel. I used white cardstock to create my panel with, and dicutted this piece with the largest die from the Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics. I created a fun background on this piece. 

I blended all my parts with ink, and diecutted them with Grassy Hills, Snow Drifts and the Stitche d Triple Peek-aBoo Window dies to create the different parts of my background with. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured the amazing images with Copic Markers before adding them on to my card. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten