dinsdag 27 december 2022

MFT Stamps - Nobody Knows me Like You Do Card!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had amazing holidays! I'm sharing an adorable card today, created with the super cute Nobody Knows me Like You Do stamp set! Isn't she adorable with her four legged best friend?!

I started my card with a white card base in A2 size and then masked the sides of the front of my card to keep them nice, white and clean. I then blended my background in different pink colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink. 

I added some splatters to my background to make it more fun. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured all the fun images from the stamp set. I added the sentiment from the set, stamped on black cardstock with Versamark ink, sprinkled with white embossing powder and heat setted with a heat tool.


 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten