maandag 12 december 2022

MFT Stamps - December Release Countdown Day 1!

Hi there everyone! Just one more day to the new release at MFT Stamps is available in the store! Today the team is introducing the last new products from this amazing release! I'm sharing a fun CAS (Clean and Simple) card that I created with the fun new Catitude stamp set!

I started my card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax. I love these borders, especially with a CAS card, they are allready giving your card so much character, it doesn't need much more!

I  blended the upper part of my card in fun pink colours, using Ranger Distress Oxide ink and added loads of splatters. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured these two playful guys and added them to my card. I placed the fun sentiment from the set just underneath and added a fun striped border on my card base to finish with!


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten