woensdag 14 december 2022

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun mini slimline card for today, using the adorable No One Stacks Up to You stamp set!


Sketch Challenges are just the best! You are free to interpret them anyway you'd like! Hope loads of you are joining this weeks challenge, can't wait to see your creations! I the stacked critters to mimic the stacked circles from the sketch.


I started this card with a white mini slimline card base and then added a fun front panel, using the Mini Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics. I blended a fun background on this piece, using different colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink and a fun Ray stencil.

I added loads of splatters to make the background even more fun! I then stamped the adorable image from the stamp set, diecutted the image and coloured it with Copic Markers. I added the fun image to my card and then added the fun sentiment!

Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten