zondag 15 januari 2023

MFT Stamps - January Release Countdown Day 2!

Hi there friends! Just two more days for the new My Favorite Things release to be available! This is such an amazing release! I created a sweet card in pink colours, using the adorable Sweetheart stamp set!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and added a fun front panel to this piece, which I blended with pink colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I added loads of splatters to my background to make it even more fun!

I added some shades where this cute girl would stand and then added the adorable lady, all stamped, diecutted and coloured with Copic Markers. To finish this card with, I added the fun sentiment from this stamp set on pink cardstock and added it to finish my card with!

Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten