zaterdag 14 januari 2023

MFT Stamps - January Release Countdown Day 3!

Hi there crafty friends! Just 3 more days until the new release will be available at MFT Stamps! Today the design team is introducing some more fun products for you all to get inspired with! I created a fun card for today, using the new super adorable Hunny Bunny stamp set!

I started this card with a fun mini slimline card base, isn't this size just the cutest? I then added a fun front panel, with off course stitched borders! Lol, I can't get enough of these! I diecutted my front panel with the Mini Slimline Wonky Rectangle Die-namics.

I blended a fun background on this panel, using dark blue colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I added some clouds on there, using the dies from this set to create a stencil with. I added some splatters as well to make it all more fun. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured the fun images from this super adorable set and together with the sentiment, added them on to my card. 


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten