zondag 22 januari 2023

MFT Stamps - Hunny Bunny Card!

Hi there everyone! Today I'm sharing a super sweet card with you all, created with the adorable Hunny Bunny stamp set! This set is just so much fun for your Valentine projects! Finish your projects with the Love Icons dies, which contains the fun XO! Both are from My Favorite Things!

I started this card with a mini slimline card base and then added a front panel. I created a panel by diecutting a piece of white cardstock with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Slimline Rectangle Stax, which gives your card amazing borders! I then blended the background of this panel with pink Ranger Distress Oxide inks. 

I used the Lots of Hearts stencil to add some more love to this card. I then stamped the fun images from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment from the set and the letters diecutted with the Love Icons dies to finish this card with!


 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten