zondag 29 januari 2023

MFT Stamps - October Vault Release Countdown Day 2!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to Day 2 of the January Vault Countdown release at MFT Stamps! Today we are re introducing some amazing products! I created a fun card for today featuring the fun Label Maker Love stamp set and Mason Jar Die-namics!

I started this card with a card base in A2 size from Summer Splash cardstock. I then added a fun front panel, for which I diecutted white cardstock with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectngle Stax. I can't share it enough, I love the wonky stitched borders! I then blended a fun background using two different colours of Ranger Distress Oxide inks. .

I added loads of hearts to my background, using the Lots of Hearts stencil. I then diecutted the jar with the fun Mason Jar die-namics, and added loads of hearts into my jar! To finish this fun valentine card, I added the fun sentiments from the stamp set. I love these black little sentiments!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten