vrijdag 13 januari 2023

MFT Stamps - January Release Countdown Day 4!

Hi there everyone! Just 4 more days left until the new My Favorite Things release will be available! Are you all ready to meet some more amazing new items? I created a fun bright card using the amazing new Sweet Nothings stamp set and Dessert on Display Die-namics!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size, your size to go, and added a fun front panel to my card front. I love adding panels, to get nice borders! This border was created with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies, so much fun!

I then blended a fun background on this piece, using purple and pink Ranger Distress Oxide ink and adding some rays, by using the Radiating Rays stencil. I then added loads of splatters to make it all more fun! I then diecutted all the different pieces of my cake and assembled them to place on to my card. With the gorgeous sentiment from the stamp set at the bottom, this card is ready to go!


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten