zaterdag 28 januari 2023

MFT Stamps - The Whole Herd Card!

Hi there everyone! Sharing a fun card today with the coolest farm animals there are! I love these fun images from The Whole Herd stamp set from My Favorite Things!

I started this card with a white card base in mini slimline size. I added a front panel to this card, diecutted from a piece of white cardstock with the Mini Slimline Stitched Rectangles Die-namics. I then started blending a fun background on this piece. 

I used different colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink and some masking tape for the different colour blocks. I then stamped all the fun images from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I used Barn Sweet Barn Die-namics to create the barn for these cuties with and added the sentiment from the stamp set to finish this card with!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten