dinsdag 3 januari 2023

MFT Stamps - Card Kit Release Day!

Hi there crafters! Yeah, the new Mixtape Card Kit is now available at MFT Stamps! I'm sharing a fun card today featuring the new Mixtable Sentiments and Mixtape Messages stamp sets and the MSTN Cassette Tape Die-namics!


I  started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, which I diecutted from white cardstock with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics. I blended a fun blue background on my card, using a Rays of Sunlight Stencil.

I added some splatters to make it more fun and then stamped the fun sentiments from the stamp set. I then diecutted all the pieces for my mixed tape, coloured them with Copic Markers and then added them on to my card. Brings back memories!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten