woensdag 11 januari 2023

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun CAS (Cleand and Simple) card for today, using the fun Pig Time Fun stamp set!


Sketch Challenges are just the best! You are free to interpret them anyway you'd like! Hope loads of you are joining this weeks challenge, can't wait to see your creations! I used different layers of cardstock to match the rectangle layers from the sketch.

+6
I started this card with a white card base in A2 size, and then added a few front panel, in different colours. I blended a fun blue background on this piece, building it up with different colours of blue ink, and adding a self made stencil, created with masking paper and the Entwined Hearts Die-namics. 



I added loads of white and blue splatters to make it more fun! I then stamped the fun images from the stamp set, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment from the stamp set to finish this card with!

Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarks

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten