dinsdag 17 januari 2023

MFT- January Release Day!

Hi there crafters! The wait is finally overthe new My Favorite Things November release is now available! Today the Design Team is sharing one more time some amazing inspiration with the new products! Sharing a fun card today created with the fun We Make a Great Combo stamp set! Lol, I love my fast food!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added my famous front panel, lol, I just love creating front panels with stitched borders! I diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the largest die of the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Stax, don't you love the stitched borders?

I blended a piece on this panel, using different colours of blue Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I added loads of splatters to make it more fun. I then stamped, diecutted with the coordinating dies and coloured the cool images from the stamp set. These are way too much fun to eat, right?!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Happy shopping! Make sure to check all the amazing inspiration from the MFT Design Team!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten