maandag 30 januari 2023

MFT Stamps - January Vault Release Countdown Day 1!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to Day 1 of the January Vault Countdown release at MFT Stamps! Today we are introducing some more gorgeous products! MFT is bringing back some amazing Die-namics, I love that they are bringing back the Blueprints 9 dies! I created a fun card with these dies, together with the Hoodie Weather stamp set!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a piece of patterned paper to the front. I then diecutted a piece of white paper with the tag die from the Die-namics set. I blended a fun background on this piece and added the details at the top, both diecutted with dies from the same set. 

I then added a piece of grass at the bottom, diecutted with the mini slimline grass Die-namics. I then stamped the fun images from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the sentiment and some twine to finish this card with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten