dinsdag 24 januari 2023

Create a Smile - Very Cherry Card!

Hi there crafters! Sharing a gorgeous flower card with you all today! I love this amazing flower stamp set from Create a Smile, called Very Cherry! Totally in pink today!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, which as you know, I love doing! I diecutted a piece of white cardstock with a stitched die, to get the nice wonky stitched borders! It gives you card so much extra!


I then blended a fun background, using a stencil and different colours of pink Ranger Distress Oxide ink. I added some splatters to my blended piece to make it even more fun. I then stamped the gorgeous flowers from the set, fussy cutted them and added them to my card. I stamped the fun sentiment from the set just underneath to finish this fun card with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten