zondag 6 september 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Crafty Meraki Adorable Adventures Mft Card!

Hi there crafters! Today I'm over at the Crafty Meraki blog with a fun new card created with the Adorable Adventures stamp set from My Favorite Things! Have you seen this fun set? I just love it, with all fun outdoor camping images! You can check it in the Crafty Meraki store here!


I started my card with a white card base on which I applied a piece of patterned paper on the front. I then diecutted a front panel with a Stitched Rectangle die and created a fun scene on there, before adding the panel with dimensionals on to my card base. I started by creating the sky using blue ink colours. I stamped the text in two parts, the part 'Right Direction' straight on to my blue sky and then part 2 on black cardstock, using white embossing powder and Versamark ink. I added part 2 with dimensionals on to my card. 


I then started working on the rest of my scene, I love building a fun scene up. I stamped the images from the set, diecutted them and then coloured them with Copic Markers. I placed the mountains on my background and then added bushes, which I blended white cardstock for and diecutted with a die from the Stitched Cloud Edges. I then added a piece of sand, which I also blended and diecutted with a die from the Snow Drifts dies and then last the grass at the bottom of my scene, which I blended and diecutted with the Grassy Hills Dies. I then added the images with dimensionals, don't you just love this outdoor scene?!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


23 opmerkingen:

  1. Adore this. I have never thought of using cloud dies as bushes. Very very clever
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks so much! Sometimes thinking out of the box leaves you with a fun idea! Crafty hugs Linda

      Verwijderen
  2. Ach gosh, ze is echt de weg kwijt!! Wat een superleuke kaart met en heel mooie tekst. Prachtige inktachtergrond weer!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een super leuk tafereeltje.
    Mooie achtergrond.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oooh ze is aan het spoorzoeken en ze is de weg kwijt ach zielig hoor wat een gaaf kaartje heb je gemaakt zo leuke achtergrond en het tafereeltje zie helemaal voor me
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. arm kind,waar moet ze heen.....Een hele leuke kaart Linda!
    Lieve groetjes xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Die vragende blik, hihi, past perfect bij de tekst op deze kaart.
    Mooi hoe je het landschap hebt opgebouwd, heel veel werk lijkt mij, maar het is mooi gedaan!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Weer een prachtige kaart, met een heel leuk tafereeltje.
    Groetjes, Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wat een mooie kaart Linda, je maakt je kaarten altijd zo leuk gedetailleerd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Ik heb ook nog even gekeken naar je vorige kaarten. Stuk voor stuk allemaal kaarten met leuke tafereeltjes. Ook deze avonturenkaart is weer mooi gemaakt.
    Groetjes, Wies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. wauw, supermooi is deze geworden !
    grtjs, martina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen