woensdag 2 september 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Create a Smile Challenges!

Hi everyone! Welcome today at a new Create a Smile Challenge! Today we are having a gorgeous new moodboard as a theme! It inspired me to create this card with the Message in a Bottle stamp set!


You can enter this challenge world wide and have a chance at winning a € 25 gift certificate to spend at Create a Smile stamps! For those of you who don't own a Create a Smile stamp set yet, you can use one of the freebies that are up on their site!

I thought i would be fun using the colours of this challenge and the stone wall I see in this moodboard. I started my card with a slimline card base in a soft green colour. I added a front from brown cardstock and a piece of white cardstock on which I created a fun background. I used a stencil to create the wall and ink splatter with!


I used Sahara Sand, Peeled Paint, Old Paper and Shabby Shutters Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. On a few stones, I coloured them with pencils in a brown and grey colour. I then stamped the fun images and the text from the set. I coloured the images with Copic Markers and fussy cutted them before adding them on to my card with dimensionals.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber



26 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow love how you have used the mood board. Very clever
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Superleuk! Mijn 1e gedachte was: de geest is uit de fles. Maar dit is dan wel een tof geestje!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heel erg leuk, mooi gedaan Linda.
    Lieve groetjes xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh wat een leuke kaart met die message in a bottle! Heel leuk bedacht.
    Groetjes, Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh wauw, wat ontzettend leuk bedacht en knap uitgevoerd!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wouw heel gaaf Linda wat een mooie stempelset en
    prachtig kleurwerk zoals altijd...heel tof!
    xx Gerie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your card certainly made me smile Linda! So cute

    June x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. wat een mooi kaartje wat een leuke stempels zijn dat je hebt er een schattig tafereeltje meegemaakt
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Heel mooie kaart met de leuke stempels.
    Groetjes Doris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Leuk bedachte kaart voor de challenge!
    Groetjes Trudy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. wat een schitterend kaartje Linda.....de geest uit de fles!
    Groetjes Diny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen