maandag 14 september 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: My Favorite Things Boo Crew Box!

Hi everyone! Today I'm back with another entry for the 2020 Card Design Superstar Challenge at My Favorite Things! I'm always a bit nervous entering a contest, putting your art out there, but I guess that will be the same for most of you, lol. I'm entering this fun little card box in the Innovation Master category, so crossing my thumbs again! I used the Boo Crew stamp set and the Haunted House dies for my project for today!


I love a fun card box, they are so much fun to do! I do admit, I don't always take the time to start a 3D project, but they are certainly worth the time! I added a little innovating feature to this box, by using a little led light behind the window! I started this box by measuring all the different parts and then adding my blended cardstock and images on there. 


I blended the background and the front with Black Soot, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink. I diecutted the images from the Haunted House dies and coloured them by using Barn Yard and Black Soot Distress ink. I coloured the door and window frames with Copics, as the images from the Boo Crew set I stamped and fussy cutted. I diecutted a tree and gate from black cardstock using the Haunted House and Spooky Fence dies. I added a little led light behind the vellum windows and a preasure button behind the back of my box, using the text 'Press' from the Interactive Labels stamp set. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope you liked my little 3D project with light! I'll be back tomorrow with an entry for the category Coloring Virtuoso!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


21 opmerkingen:

  1. Volgens mij hoef je niet nerveus te zijn hoor, dit is vast en zeker een winnertje.
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige kaart Linda. Mooi gemaakt daar hoef je niet nerveus voor te zijn.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een gaaf project heb je ervan gemaakt Linda. Wat leuk dat er ook echt een lampje in zit, dat maakt het nog wat specialer vind ik. Je kunt duidelijk zien dat er met veel oog voor details aan gewerkt is. Succes hoor.
    lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, echt een GEWELDIGE kaart, Linda!! Die gaat echt bewaard worden, kan niet anders.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Erg leuk kaartje en wat een schitterende achtergrond!
    Groetjes Trudy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Een prachtige kaart.
    Top voor Halloween of de herfstperiode.
    Groetjes,
    Carla

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ohh wat is dit gaaf. De achtergrond is prachtig, het tafereeltje heb je mooi gemaakt. En zo leuk dat er een lampje gaat branden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Fantastisch!! Wat een super kaartje is dit! Een tje die heel lang bewaard zal blijven, denk ik.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen