woensdag 16 september 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Create a Smile Challenges!

Hi there everyone! Today a new challenge starts at Create a Smile Challenges, yeah!! We have a fun sketch for you this challenge, hope you will all compete! I created a fun card with the amazing stamp set All Hands on Deck! 


You can enter this challenge world wide and have a chance at winning a € 25 gift certificate to spend at Create a Smile stamps! For those of you who don't own a Create a Smile stamp set yet, you can use one of the freebies that are up on their site!
I started my card by thinking about the sketch first and decided to turn the sketch on it's side. I started with a white card base in A2 size (which is approximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). I added  front panel that I diecutted with a Stitched Rectangle die in the same size and started working on a fun background. I masked a rectangle with masking tape and blended a blue sea using Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. 


I added some blue splatters on the white background to make it a bit more fun! I then stamped the text 'You're a Treasure' from the set just above the sea and added the images that I stamped, fussy cutted and coloured with Copic Markers on to my card using dimensionals. They stand for the three circles you see in the sketch. To top this card with, I added a piece of vellum on which I stamped waves with Versamark ink, using white embossing powder, heat setting this with a heat tool. The waves come from the fun stamp Ocean Waves. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

7 opmerkingen: