woensdag 2 september 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Jane's Doodles Ahoy! Card!

Hi there everyone! Today I'm over at the Jane's Doodles Blog with a new, fun card created with Jane's gorgeous stamp set Ahoy! I just can't get enough of this fun set, the little pirates are just so much fun!


I kept this card very clean, just love the look! I started with a white card base in A2 size (which is approximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") and added a white frame, which I diecutted with two different sizes of Stitched Rectangle Dies. Behind the frame I created a fun beach scene which I blended! 


I used Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink for the beach, Broken China for the waves combining a Wave Stencil and Tumbled Glass for the sky part. I stamped, fussy cutted and coloured the fun images from the stamp set with Copic Markers before adding the images on to my card using dimensionals. Don't you just love the naughty pirate boy and parrot?


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


16 opmerkingen:

  1. Super leuk! Zo´n mooie piratenkaart valt vast in de smaak bij de ontvanger!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Een leuk stoer kaartje met dit piraatje.
    Groetjes, Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een leuke stoere kaart. Ik heb deze mooie set stempels ook nog liggen, maar nog steeds niets mee gedaan. Erg hé!!!

    Groetjes, Astrid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je Astrid! Ze zijn echt te leuk om te laten liggen, haha, groetjes Linda

      Verwijderen
  4. wat een mooi kaartje met de stoere piraat, geweldig de papegaai met dat ooglapje
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Supertof en zo leuk gekleurd!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. He daar heb je m’n favoriete papegaai weer...een Superleuk kaartje Linda.
    Lieve groetjes xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen