vrijdag 25 september 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Isabel Cristina Stamps Hoppy Halloween Card!

Welcome everyone! Today I'm sharing one of my favorite cards to create, a slimline Halloween card! I certainly love the occasion and the size of these cards! I used the amazing stamp set Hoppy Halloween 2019 from Isabel Cristina Stamps! Her stamps are so amazing (I know I said it before, lol, but they really could use all the credit they can get)!


I started this card with a white card base and then diecutted a front panel with the Stitched slimline die from the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics dies. I blended a spooky night background on this panel using the colours Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky and Shaded Lilac, all Distress Oxide inks from Ranger. 


I then added a city block, using the Slim Film City die from Mama Elephant. I added some yellow windows to this image. I then printed, as the Hoppy Halloween set is a digital one, fussy cutted and coloured the gorgeous images with Copic Markers. Don't you love these adorable dressed up bunnies? I added them and my text to my card using dimensionals. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


10 opmerkingen:

  1. Een pracht van een Halloween-kaart is dit en ik hou van dit soort slim line cards.
    Prachtig ingekleurd.
    Veel Halloween kaarten zijn om te griezelen en ben blij dat deze kaart er vriendelijker uitziet.
    Groetjes, Els

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jij weet van iets griezelig nog iets liefs te maken😉
    Ik hou zo van jou stijl, zoals jij telkens weer lieve tafereeltjes maakt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een pracht van een kaart is dit weer Liz!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ontzettend mooi kaartje Linda ik vind de pompoenen ook zo schattig.
    En dan die verlichte huisjes op de achtergrond.....geweldig.
    Lieve groetjes xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooie achtergrond en super leuk Halloween tafereeltje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Weer een super kaart Linda.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen