woensdag 16 september 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing some inspiration for the Mix It Up Challenge that is up this month at SugarPea Designs! I created this card with the fun stamp set To Infinity & Beyond! Hope you will give this fun challenge a go!


You can enter this challenge worldwide and have a change on winning a $ 50 gift certificate! The more times you enter, the better chance you have! You can pick the sketch, or mix them both! I choose t0 use the sketch this time! 




I started this card with a white card base in 2 size (which is approximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). I then diecutted a front panel with the stitched die which is the same size as the front of my card from the Card Front Element Builder SugarCuts. I blended this piece in dark blue colours using Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. 


I wanted to match the sketch by creating a white space between the sky. So I choose to do that by fussy cutting clouds, which I drew on to my card using the Outdoor Scene Builder Stencil. I then stamped the fun images from the stamp set, diecutted them and then coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the text on to blue paper with Versamark ink and white embossing powder, which I head setted to create a fun white textured text. I added my banner and the sky parts with dimensionals on to my card. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

2 opmerkingen: