woensdag 30 september 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Jane's Doodles Hydrangea Card!

Hi everyone! Today I'm over at the Jane's Doodles blog with a gorgeous flower card! I used Jane's amazing stamp set Hydrangea! I just love these flowers, I have them in my garden, they are just stunning. This year it was very hot, so didn't get to enjoy my flowers long, so I'm enjoying Jane's all year long, lol!


I started this card with a white card base. I added a white front panel, on which I blended a fun background. I used Wilted Voilet and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide ink from Ranger and a stencil to blend with. I stamped the text 'love you' from the stamp set on the lower right part of my panel. 


I then added a few gold splatters on my background and added the front panel with dimensionals on to my card. I then stamped, fussy cutted and coloured the gorgeous flower images before adding them on to my front panel using dimensionals as well. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


14 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige kaart met de hortensia's, ze komen heel mooi uit op de achtergrond!
    Groetjes, Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow Linda, wat een schitterende kaart.
    Zo mooi in deze kleuren.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hoi Linda,
    Een geweldig mooie kaart de hortensia`s

    Liefs en Creatiefs
    Cinderella
    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw wat een mooie hortensia’s Linda, een hele mooie kaart.
    Lieve groetjes xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen