woensdag 16 september 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: LDRS Creative Stamps Barnyard Bunnies Card!

Hi everyone! Today I'm so excited to share with you all that I will be a part of the amazing LDRS Creative team! Have you all checked this amazing brand? They just have the best products! So today I'm sharing my first slimline card for them created with the Barnyard Bunnies and the Barnyard - Pocked Pals stamp set!


I started this card by diecutting a piece of white cardstock with the stitched die from the Slim Line Corner Scallop Die Set and added a white card base, which I measured just to be a bit bigger, behind my front panel. I then started working on creating a fun background for the adorable barnyard critters! 


I started by blending the sky with ink, using a stencil that I diecutted with the At the Cloud's Edge border die and then added grass, which I also blended and diecutted the lower part with the In the Grass border die. I then stamped the cute images from both stamp sets, diecutted them with the coördinating dies and coloured them with alcohol markers. I added them on to my card using dimensionals!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


14 opmerkingen:

  1. Proficiat met je nieuwe DT-baan.
    Je kaartje is weer een beauty!
    xxx Margeet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Tsjonge, nog een DT! Van harte! Je kaarten zijn ook zo leuk. Deze boerderijkaart is ook alweer zo enig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe job al DT.
    Je kaarten zijn altijd schitterend.
    Succes met DT .
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een leuke slimline kaart Linda met al deze boerderijdieren. Je kaartje van de vorige post vind ik ook al zo leuk. Gaaf gedaan met dat vellum. Je maakt zoveel kaarten, stuur je ze ook allemaal op?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je Nicole! Ik stuur ze zeker niet allemaal op, haha, daar zijn het er onderhand veel te veel voor! Groetjes Linda

      Verwijderen
  5. Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe DT job

    een mooi kaart heb je gemaakt Linda

    Gr Karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een leuke fantasie kaart is dit.
    De lucht, die is heel goed gelukt vind ik, mooi hoor.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen