donderdag 24 september 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: SugarPea Designs Grill Master Card!

Hi there crafters! Today I'm over on the SugarPea Designs blog with a new, fun interactive card! I created this card with the Grill Master stamp set, which is so much fun! Summer for us in the Netherlands means grilling in the garden a lot, lol, so a stamp set that makes me think of summer for sure!


I started this card with a white card base on which I added a stitched front panel that I diecutted with the stitched die from the Card Front Element Builder SugarCuts. I blended a brick background on there using the English Brick Wall Stencil, Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide ink and a blending tool. I then created a front panel on which I blended a fun background that could be our garden. I used the Outdoor Scene Builder Stencil to create the clouds and the grass with, blending this with Broken China, Bundled Sage and Twisted Citron ink. I stamped the fun text "Well Done!" from the set in the upper middle.


I kept the front panel in a slightly smaller size then my card, leaving a border on the sides showing the brick wall. I diecutted a part with a circle die on the sides to show the interactive part of this card. I added a blue circle behind my panel, using a split pen, so you can turn the wheel. I diecutted a small oval in the upper middle, which will be a peek a boo window for my turning wheel. I added the different peaces of grill meat on my circle, which when you turn the wheel, the different images will show! I added dimensionals behind my front panel, around the turning wheel, to give it a bit of space to turn. So easy to do, so much fun on your card! I then stamped, diecutted and coloured the other fun images from the stamp set, which I added with dimensionals on to my card!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope you enjoyed this fun card and to see you next time! 
https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Echt heel erg leuk deze kaart, voor een echt grillmaster natuurlijk top! Jammer dat het seizoen waarschijnlijk voorbij is, maar je maakt er vast volgend jaar anders iemand blij mee!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke kaart met een grappige tekst.
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super leuk Linda.
    Mooie tekst heb je er op gezet.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een leuke grappige kaart Linda! De tekst is goed gevonden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een leuke kaart Linda. Mooi gemaakt en hij is erg grappig vind ik.
    Lieve groetjes xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hahaha, wat een leuke grillmaster! Heel erg leuk, dit kaartje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Een keer een kaart van jou met een echte mannetje ipv een fantasie figuur.
    Leuk!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Een hele leuke mannenkaart. Helemaal bij echte BBQ liefhebber zal deze goed in de smaak vallen.
    Groetjes, Wies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen