maandag 14 september 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Jane's Doodles Berries Card!

Hi there crafters! I know fall is coming, but I still like to think summer will be here for a while! Today I created a fun, bright card with a real summer feel for me! I used the great set Berries for this card from Jane's Doodles, doesn't this fruit look delicious?!


I started this card with a white card base. I added a front panel ,which I diecutted with a Stitched Rectangle die, with dimensionals after blending it in fresh yellow colours. I added the text from the stamp set in the upper middle, You Are the Sweetest! I always love a good text! I used the colours Squeezed Lemonade to created my background with. 


I then stamped the berries and strawberries images from the set, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the images to my front panel using dimensionals. For the finishing touch, I added some white sequins. Hope fall will stay away a bit more!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!
https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


5 opmerkingen: