woensdag 30 september 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Create a Smile Challenges!

Hi there crafters! It's time for a new Create a Smile Challenge today! Yeah, I just love these challenges, this challenge the theme is another gorgeous moodboard! I created a card to inspire you with for today with the Unfrogettable stamp set!


You can enter this challenge world wide and have a chance at winning a € 25 gift certificate to spend at Create a Smile stamps! For those of you who don't own a Create a Smile stamp set yet, you can use one of the freebies that are up on their site!


Isn't this moodboard gorgeous? I started my card with a white card base in A2 size (which is approximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") and then started working on a front panel. I kept this panel a one layer panel, so I stamped my images from the adorable stamp set on to my panel. I coloured them with Copic Markers and then masked them.


After masking, I created a dark, rainy background, using Black Soot Distress Oxide ink from Ranger for the sky and Copic Makers for the underground. I added some white rain splatters on to my background, or would it be wet snow? I stamped the text Ribbit! Ribbit! from the set in the upper middle, using Versamark ink, white embossing powder and a heat tool to heat set the ink and powder. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


5 opmerkingen: